Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Big Bully catch can and a Hypertech Interceptor for a 3.6 Challenger. Catch Can has been used since March, and will need new hoses, has small nick that is not noticeable when installed. It is polished finish. Asking $80 plus shipping.
Hypertech Interceptor fits 11-14 Chrysler products with 3.6 part #705007, can be installed in about 15mins. Asking $150 plus shipping. Will trade for Chrome Mopar hood pin kit, Bright White rear spoiler. Will not do PayPal, long story,. Can get pics if needed.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
344 Posts
Question: Did you ever get any oil in your Catch can? I have had mine on for almost a year (installed correctly) and I don't even get a mist of oil in mine.......

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
May I ask, reason for selling these parts?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you notice any performance gains using the Hypertech interceptor. HP gains or throttle response?
Throttle response was increased, according to the evic, and my gtech pro, 0-60 decreased, as well. Most noticeable was the throttle response, especially when passing someone, or merging into traffic, there was no hesitation. Honestly, for the money it is a good product and I feel like it does what it claims to do.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts