Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it will never sound like a V8 where you can slap pretty much anything on and it sounds decent. Having got that out of the way and watching dozens of videos. Any suggestions on allowing that engine to free flow and sound good? I have a hellcat air box already that fit perfectly

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,928 Posts
I am very happy with my Solo Performance Exhaust. Gives it some sound that was missing before. Sounds good accelerating and steady cruising, but really shines at WOT! Plus, for me, the quad round tips are a fantastic mod in of themselves

A Guy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am very happy with my Solo Performance Exhaust. Gives it some sound that was missing before. Sounds good accelerating and steady cruising, but really shines at WOT! Plus, for me, the quad round tips are a fantastic mod in of themselves

View attachment 986550

A Guy
Looks really good. Brother that’s a sweet ride. If you don’t mind what’s the part number and complete cost plus install? I’m not able physically to do the work

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At my old shop we did a resonator delete. Cheap and sounded much better.
Are talking about the suitcase type at the tailpipe exit? If so was it really loud on cold start and did it drone or have aggressive interior drone? I may have a listen

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,928 Posts
Looks really good. Brother that’s a sweet ride. If you don’t mind what’s the part number and complete cost plus install? I’m not able physically to do the work
2015-Present Mach XV-CH-(NT,DR,DS) Challenger SXT V6

(NT-DR-DS being tip choices, No Tips - uses stock bright tips, Dual round, and dual square)

Around $900 plus install. I only paid $75 for installation, but suspect $100 and up depending on shop and location

A Guy

Reactions: Jcgjr

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Anyone know if that Solo SXT exhaust is compatible with an AWD GT (or newer SXT with AWD)? If not, I''ll ask them, just figured I'd check here first...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,928 Posts
I ass-u-me it is, but yeah, call them, they will let you know, and then you'll let us know

A Guy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts