Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,074 Posts
Some of what's available

A Guy

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
1,407 Posts
Nitrous not Legal in many States on a Street Car, it also is not good for an engine even Pro Drag Cars running it blow all to pieces and start fires when they do.
If you want HP that bad cheaper trading the car in and buying a R/T and then you got tons of options for Horse Power... CAI's are a Joke 2 to 4 hp best for hundreds
just run higher octane Fuel like 89 Non Ethanol and improve the fuel economy of the ride as well as better throttle response smoother idle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nitrous not Legal in many States on a Street Car, it also is not good for an engine even Pro Drag Cars running it blow all to pieces and start fires when they do.
If you want HP that bad cheaper trading the car in and buying a R/T and then you got tons of options for Horse Power... CAI's are a Joke 2 to 4 hp best for hundreds
just run higher octane Fuel like 89 Non Ethanol and improve the fuel economy of the ride as well as better throttle response smoother idle.
I already have a lot of bolt ons and im running on a 93 tune and i have a E85 tune just in case and in my state Nitrous is legal as long as its not used in public roads plus its best to run Nitrous on a high octane gas for it not to blow the engine and even then they sell lubricants so that any internal parts dont get damaged, and i am planning on getting the 392 shaker but there is non in my area that fits my taste

21 - 23 of 23 Posts