Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in va beach and just met with <REMOVED: this is a NSV and member of this site> and saw how simply he made the install for the 3.6L challenger install. He took me for a ride and I was sinking in my seat the whole time! I am buying one of these asap! I recommend you check out his Facebook page <REMOVED: this is a NSV and member of this site> Facebook page. It's awesome stuff!!!! 5 sec 0-60 in the sxt!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
That's cool, I'm still shopping around on who to do mines.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm getting mid 5's in my stock sxt now so for the price, it better get me out of the 5's lol

2013 CHALLENGER SXT+ SPACE CITY LX
What do you have done to your Challenger to get mid 5s?
And on another note I'm in space city lx as well Hah :thumbsup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm getting mid 5's in my stock sxt now so for the price, it better get me out of the 5's lol

Are you going downhill? I've tried everything in mine and the best I can run is about a 6.40 flat with the perfect launch and from what I'm seeing that's a little better than a lot of guys here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you'll check the other threads, there are plenty of guys with sxt's making 5's. I gain absolutely nothing by making up a 0-60 time to you. My original point is & was that my car, bone stock, runs consistently high 5's& low6's. Made 2 passes last night for 5.92 & 6.10. My runs are flat on beltway 8 feeder road by my house. Some are a lil higher though, like i said, depends on launch. So personally, I don't see myself paying all that money to gain a second. There's a lot of money involved to make sxt/se go faster & I would've bought a hemi if I was really worried about that.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
For what it's worth my car has the sport package with better gear ratio as well & all passes are made in sport mode if that matters?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
So I am in va beach and just met with <REMOVED: this is a NSV and member of this site> and saw how simply he made the install for the 3.6L challenger install. He took me for a ride and I was sinking in my seat the whole time! I am buying one of these asap! I recommend you check out his Facebook page <REMOVED: this is a NSV and member of this site> Facebook page. It's awesome stuff!!!! 5 sec 0-60 in the sxt!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'd think about it when the 3.6 with 8 speeds come out next year.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's awesome! I wish I could afford to to buy one of these right now. It's definitely something I'll save my pennies for down the road.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts