Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! Here she is at the dealer. Long wait! Love the color combo! Detail shop picks up in the morning, then to the performance center. Things are moving now. To all who are waiting on their cars, hang in there. The day does eventually get there! :)
car 6.jpg
car 7.jpg
car 5.jpg
car 4.jpg

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Loopy

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
403 Posts
Simply beautiful. Love the Shaker & Widebody combo.

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,181 Posts
Congrats !! Truly happy for U !!!!

We stare at our SRT 8 non-stop, truly beautiful cars thru and thru. My only complaint is me wants them ALL !!!!

Reactions: BLU4TWO

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Challenger SXT AWD
217 Posts
Looking good, congrats!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Simply beautiful. Love the Shaker & Widebody combo.
Thanks Nightwing! Pics to follow when she's cleaned up!

Congrats !! Truly happy for U !!!!

We stare at our SRT 8 non-stop, truly beautiful cars thru and thru. My only complaint is me wants them ALL !!!!
Appreciate it Unicorn, so true. When she' dressed up and has her makeup on, more pics!

Very nice congratulations nice combo of colors ... Enjoy the Beautiful Ride...
Thanks DJ! Glad I'm not crazy for rolling the dice on a color combo my wife was very nervous about. She was with me and gave it a (y)! So thrilled!

Looking good, congrats!
Thanks Rock. Actually declined a test drive (that was a hard decision). Because it is on a bad highway, rush hour traffic (bumper to bumper trucks going nowhere) and raining. Can't wait to drive her!

Reactions: Nightwing

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
387 Posts
Beautiful Challenger, congratulations on having the courage to step up and order the colors you wanted inside and outside.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful Challenger, congratulations on having the courage to step up and order the colors you wanted inside and outside.
Much obliged Charles. Yeah, been walking the line and rolling the dice my whole life. Usually paid off for me. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". Yeah!

Reactions: Loopy

·
Super Moderator
16,627 Posts
I think yours might be the first Indigo Blue w/ Ruby Red interior I've seen - one of my friends wished his first WB Scat Pack (Indigo) had the Ruby interior but it had the all black (std) interior color

enjoy it - the wait can add up but its here

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man

·
Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
188 Posts
Just in time for Spring and Summer! Get some PPF on there right away and your front end (and, from what I've heard), rear quarters in front of rear tires, will be chip and ding free for years to come. I have a standard-body SRT 392 and had Xpel installed before it even had 25 miles on the odometer. 3+ years and 12K+ miles later, it still looks like it rolled off the showroom floor.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
110 Posts
..I hope the dealer cleans up that babe before you head out in it.
Looks like mine when the salesman drove it around the dealership for us to leave. (Bob Richards Dodge dealer)

Told the follow-up caller that it was a sad testimony to the pitiful clean-up people when
a four year old car (my trade) looks better than a new one.............

·
Registered
108 Posts
awesome car, how much ppf are you putting on it? im thinking of xpel on the front clip, mirrors and rockers and maybe the rear bumper flares and quarters up to the split line. but im concerned the paint will look not as shiney with the ppf installed?

·
Registered
505 Posts
awesome car, how much ppf are you putting on it? im thinking of xpel on the front clip, mirrors and rockers and maybe the rear bumper flares and quarters up to the split line. but im concerned the paint will look not as shiney with the ppf installed?
They look great. Especially if you get ceramic coating over the film.

OP. Great looking ride. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
..I hope the dealer cleans up that babe before you head out in it.
Looks like mine when the salesman drove it around the dealership for us to leave. (Bob Richards Dodge dealer)

Told the follow-up caller that it was a sad testimony to the pitiful clean-up people when
a four year old car (my trade) looks better than a new one.............
I wouldn't let them detail mine, or even wash it when it came off the trailer. They did the PDI and put gas in the tank, that was it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I think yours might be the first Indigo Blue w/ Ruby Red interior I've seen - one of my friends wished his first WB Scat Pack (Indigo) had the Ruby interior but it had the all black (std) interior color

enjoy it - the wait can add up but its here
I was thinking of buying one with that color combo last summer, but it was the standard body and I wasn't sure if I liked the Indigo color. This one looks really good though. I had almost decided to go with a 1320, but the WB especially with the shaker and the red seats sure looks nice. I think I narrowed it down to between these two trims, but not sure if the shaker is worth the extra cash for basically eye candy. But then again, what's a couple more grand when spending around 50k for a car?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I was quite concerned about the interior composition..................until I saw the shifter. :love:

Reactions: SKT PK 9 Man
1 - 20 of 117 Posts