Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from the detailer today, here's his update on my Scat:
Done - Washed, clay barred, all panels receiving PPF have been polished, all 4 fender flares are wrapped in PPF, bottom of the quarter panels are wrapped in PPF and are currently working on the front clip/bumper PPF.
Needed - Full window tint, paint gloss enhancement, full ceramic coating, rock guards.
Possible completion by Thursday.
I asked if it could be delivered by Friday, he has not responded. Probably won't until he is sure. Just the way he is.
The finish line is in sight.
Oh, the nerves and anticipation. Can't wait to see her!
:whistle::p(y)

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
294 Posts
Heard from the detailer today, here's his update on my Scat:
Done - Washed, clay barred, all panels receiving PPF have been polished, all 4 fender flares are wrapped in PPF, bottom of the quarter panels are wrapped in PPF and are currently working on the front clip/bumper PPF.
Needed - Full window tint, paint gloss enhancement, full ceramic coating, rock guards.
Possible completion by Thursday.
I asked if it could be delivered by Friday, he has not responded. Probably won't until he is sure. Just the way he is.
The finish line is in sight.
Oh, the nerves and anticipation. Can't wait to see her!
:whistle::p(y)
Neither can the rest of us!

·
Registered
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
723 Posts
Mr. SKT PK 9 Man..........or whoever you are :cool:. You've let us live through you vicariously and that's a good thing. The hours are ticking.

If you have any money left over, I'll be happy to drive yur SP when you can't..........free of charge 🤓🤓🤓.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. SKT PK 9 Man..........or whoever you are :cool:. You've let us live through you vicariously and that's a good thing. The hours are ticking.

If you have any money left over, I'll be happy to drive yur SP when you can't..........free of charge 🤓🤓🤓.
HAHA, got the invoice from the detail shop this morning. No, I have no money left!

Reactions: Jeffroeson
1 - 5 of 5 Posts