A Guy

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
I've been here a while and I've not been banned either! Woo Hoo :D

·
Registered
685 Posts
How can they possibly ban a guy!! Then they would have to ban all guys to be fair.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Been around quite a while myself. Not sure if I've seen anyone on in a while with an older account. I don't post much, but I appreciate all the great knowledge and camaraderie here on the sire. Thanks to the mods for keeping us on target and to all the great posters who've kept this place going since before there was even a new Challenger.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
You just reminded me of the good old days when heated battles ended up in several banned plus the infamous "Click" (Clique) that was banned en masse.

I remember that as well, was on the verge of going over the top a few times myself, but was able to keep in check. My lip still hurts!....

HOT ROD ON

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been around quite a while myself. Not sure if I've seen anyone on in a while with an older account. I don't post much, but I appreciate all the great knowledge and camaraderie here on the sire. Thanks to the mods for keeping us on target and to all the great posters who've kept this place going since before there was even a new Challenger.
Yours is the oldest account I think I've seen. You guys wished good, lol.

A Guy

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
865 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts