Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My R/T will be three on 11/30, and I took it in for it's last bumper to bumper freebie fixes last week. First thing was the driver's window was slow on closing. This has been going on for some time, but I let it go until now. Second was the driver's seat trim has cracked, something really new, as it just happened a week or so ago. I vacuumed the car out a couple weeks ago and it was ok then. And the third problem, a clunking from the left wheel, turned out to be a strut going bad. No shock due to the crappy roads we have around here in the Toledo area.

All in all, it's not been a bad car at all so far. Not perfect, but the problems have been pretty minor for the most part, the only thing really affecting driving is when the crank sensor died (not sure what it's called)and the car would barely run. The loaner I got while it was fixed was a new 200, with the 3.6 and it was kind of fun for the day I had it.

Would I buy another one? Hell yes! Will I buy another one? In about 2 years, definitely!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
How many miles? I'm going to mile mine out before the 3 years is up, 25k at 21 months old!!! But ZERO mechanical problems so far.

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Mine turned 5 years old at the beginning of this month. I'm at 40,000 miles, and it has been a great car. :D

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Good deal man. I am on my second Challenger myself.... got the upgrade bug.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How many miles? I'm going to mile mine out before the 3 years is up, 25k at 21 months old!!! But ZERO mechanical problems so far.
On 11/30, I hit 34,500 on the way home from work. Just make sure at about 34K or so, you start writing down every single issue, and tell the dealer about it before it hits 36K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts