Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went from rhode island to california, and on the way i basically pushed my Challenger SRT8 to the limit speedwise and laterally lol...check it out:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I didn't think such a long clip would hold my interest but the production values are excellent. Nice job! :thumbsup:

Car sounds great too. What exhaust system do you have?

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
So level with us. How many tickets did you get? Nice video you took allot of time editing it and it shows:thumbsup:
Don't show video of spinning out in gravel, it makes me cringe.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I didn't think such a long clip would hold my interest but the production values are excellent. Nice job! :thumbsup:

This ^^^ very nice job.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Nice job! Next time you do the C to C take me along. Old guys attract gals like stink! I'll need to take my 3 daily naps though.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha thanks, i have OBX headers with bassani midpipes and flowmaster mufflers..great mix..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great video and good job, too bad you guys require front license plates :(
my cars registered in Texas haha, so no front license plate for me!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So level with us. How many tickets did you get? Nice video you took allot of time editing it and it shows:thumbsup:
Don't show video of spinning out in gravel, it makes me cringe.
haha i got pulled over twice..and got one ticket fr doing 95 in a 70 in Tenn...and i loved spinni in the dirt, really brought out the "vanishing point" in me

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
haha i got pulled over twice..and got one ticket fr doing 95 in a 70 in Tenn...and i loved spinni in the dirt, really brought out the "vanishing point" in me
Not bad, you had that bad boy over 100 a bunch I'll bet LOL. Nice job again on the video:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I finally went back and watched the 2nd half of the video, awesome.

Just got another New Years resolution, get my butt in the car, and drive cross country, race, drive home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts