Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went from rhode island to california, and on the way i basically pushed my Challenger SRT8 to the limit speedwise and laterally lol...check it out: http://youtu.be/vPeL7kSWnnk

·
Registered
47 Posts
nice vid Mten. I liked that it contained a lot of content that's different from the same ol' challey stuff on you tube. Lots of different shots.

Your car sound great. Loved the clip where it's blasting up the city block @ night (around 16:26)

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Awesome vid and it looks like you had a blast doing it but I woulda probably run ur ass off the road weaving in and out like that around traffic.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha you wouldnt be the first to try..
Awesome vid and it looks like you had a blast doing it but I woulda probably run ur ass off the road weaving in and out like that around traffic.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks! yea that sound is all thanks to my SRT Max cam and OBX headers with bassani midpipes

nice vid Mten. I liked that it contained a lot of content that's different from the same ol' challey stuff on you tube. Lots of different shots.

Your car sound great. Loved the clip where it's blasting up the city block @ night (around 16:26)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Great fun good times. Cant wait to get mine! Thanks for the vid. Saw some car control action goin on there, too! Somebody's a car nut for sure! Heh heh!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good times!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts