Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What products do you use to protect your leather seats? I have the all black nappa Leather, and I have both 303 and Lexol Conditioner, trying to see which one is preferred. Looking it up says that most cars have a urethane coating, just haven't found confirmation if the challenger's seats are coated as well.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
For leather, I've been using "Blue Magic" products. It's so inexpensive, that one would think that it can't be any good.

I used this on my previous R/TC seats, and my Lincoln TC seats, and just love the results. I've gotten a lot of comments about how good my leather looks, and feels, and have been asked "what do you use?"

I can't see using anything else, as the results are that good. Quick, easy, no greasy feel, or bad smell from it.

I haven't used the 303 leather products, but I do swear by 303 protectant for all rubber and black plastic parts, and also love the 303 "Speed Detailer."

Guess that I'm the type that when I find something that works, I stick with it. I also am the type that doesn't buy into the hype that only top end products that are expensive, are the best ones. Some are good I'm sure, but I'm happy with the results that I'm getting.

Best of luck deciding

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For leather, I've been using "Blue Magic" products. It's so inexpensive, that one would think that it can't be any good.

I used this on my previous R/TC seats, and my Lincoln TC seats, and just love the results. I've gotten a lot of comments about how good my leather looks, and feels, and have been asked "what do you use?"

I can't see using anything else, as the results are that good. Quick, easy, no greasy feel, or bad smell from it.

I haven't used the 303 leather products, but I do swear by 303 protectant for all rubber and black plastic parts, and also love the 303 "Speed Detailer."

Guess that I'm the type that when I find something that works, I stick with it. I also am the type that doesn't buy into the hype that only top end products that are expensive, are the best ones. Some are good I'm sure, but I'm happy with the results that I'm getting.

Best of luck deciding
I am right there with you hence me using 303 for literally almost everything. I wasn't using the 303 leather on my seats I was using just the regular protectant since if it does have a coating on it wouldn't it make it a better product to protect the coating?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts