Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I totally curbed my wheels today and have been looking through the tire threads for hours.

I'm looking at the factory reproductions 10.5 +25 Hellcat wheels. I want to put the pirelli all season back on (don't judge ).

I tried to read between the lines of what will and won't fit. I think they'll fit without rubbing but was hoping someone actually knows.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, should have added that it was the rear that was curbed. I have the OEM wheels on right now.

All around 275/40/20 on 9.5 wheels. Hoping to fit 305/35/20 on the rear with 20x10.5 +25 factory reproductions wheels.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I was asking so it wouldn't mess up the mph so yes the 305/35 will fit in the rear, is yours lowered or stock ride height?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Sadly, Stock ride height. Couldn't get in my driveway if I lowered it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Yeah I like the look but I can't go alot of places cuz I'm lowered lol

Where you keeping the stock rims up front?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I like the look but I can't go alot of places cuz I'm lowered lol

Where you keeping the stock rims up front?

I figured I was just going to replace the rears to match with the factory repros and get bigger rear tires.

Why do ask?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thought you had the stock rim's up front so you had the hellcat reproduction all around..

I've been trying to find a cheap tire for the rear cuz I cant hook for nothing with 315/35 NITTO G2 so just want some cheapos and get a drag radials and rim for when I wanna race cuz I do use mine alot on the hwy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought you had the stock rim's up front so you had the hellcat reproduction all around..

I've been trying to find a cheap tire for the rear cuz I cant hook for nothing with 315/35 NITTO G2 so just want some cheapos and get a drag radials and rim for when I wanna race cuz I do use mine alot on the hwy

My scat pack is a 2019 so those wheels came with the dynamics package. They were stock all around but not now.

Just going to replace the rears.

I keep hearing the Firestone Firehawks are a cheap good tire.

·
Registered
324 Posts
My scat pack is a 2019 so those wheels came with the dynamics package. They were stock all around but not now.

Just going to replace the rears.

I keep hearing the Firestone Firehawks are a cheap good tire.

I got my curbed wheel fixed for 160 bucks.
Looks like new.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Cheap for me is like 100is lol

I got the g2 for 400 shipped last yr there almost getting to a yr but there getting eaten up inside even after a wheel alignment but there only 10in so I want to look for a 305 but seems there more expensive then 315

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheap for me is like 100is lol

I got the g2 for 400 shipped last yr there almost getting to a yr but there getting eaten up inside even after a wheel alignment but there only 10in so I want to look for a 305 but seems there more expensive then 315

Bwahahaha. That's gonna be tough. Maybe through Amazon or eBay.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got my curbed wheel fixed for 160 bucks.
Looks like new.
Thanks! That's not bad.

I'm pretty sure we don't have anyone around here that does that. I would probably have to ship them. Maybe after I get new rears I'll look into it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,571 Posts

Several members here have gone to the Atturo AZ850 as a low priced tire, and are happy with them

A Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts