Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry that I have posted this so close to the date, my bad. Anyway Dallas Mopar Club, in cahoots with Texas Outlaw Challengers and North Texas Viper Club invite you to their 30th SouthWest Mopar Mini-Nationals Car Show being held at Garland Central Park (NE suburb of Dallas) 1310 W Avenue F Garland Tx 75040 from 8am-5pm a "Judged" show (DMC does a dual lane drive through judging worth going just to see that, SB) DMC also has added a bunch of classes for late model Challenger, Chargers, Magnums, and even has two different Viper Classes along with stock and modified in each class, this event has surpassed 100 cars last year and its a nice shady park to do it with room for plenty more, so come on out it is ALWAYS a good time mingling with the old and newer Mopars CYT Sick'r
Here's the link to register; http://www.dallasmoparclub.com/MiniNats.html#tabs1-registration

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a month away now!

Just a month away now and just as I am trying to get more late model Mopar Muscle to attend this ( biggest mostly Muscle Show in Texas), I am also trying to get more 1974 and earlier Mopar Muscle to attend LSMF IV. It is a great goal to get us all together so make this if ya can and help me encourage the DFW area older Mopar Muscles to bring em to Sealy in October!;):domotwak:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just three weeks left to clean up your ride for this! Again this is a Judged Show, if you have never been in one, I will tell you that if you wash your car and not the wheel wells for instance, that will count against you. I never show hood up but really clean the engine bay for these Judged Shows cause they look everywhere! Nice change from participant judged shows where the clubs roll in strong and vote for each other, you will win or lose on your CAR'S own merits, not on how many of your friends are there! ;)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two weeks now and have been hearing from all over of folks coming! Don't miss this the clubs 30th and the Hemi 426s 50th AND lots of modern Mopars its gonna be a blast! Oh yeah almost forgot, they also have a kickazz BBQ vendor there! Shade, Mopars, and MMMM BBQ, Texas Fun!! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Considering attending this. My SXT challenger is brand new and no modifications so it probably doesn't qualify to enter but might be fun to see some other challengers.

Live in North West Louisiana so it's not that bad a drive.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Considering attending this. My SXT challenger is brand new and no modifications so it probably doesn't qualify to enter but might be fun to see some other challengers.

Live in North West Louisiana so it's not that bad a drive.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Cool! They have stock and modified in each class so you can enter stock class, NP! A club called "Mopar Magics" will also be attending this and they are from your area, they do a show at the end of March every year in Shreveport, and have a contest between them and DMC to see who brings the most cars to each other's shows and think its 13 this year, some come on over you will have a BLAST, CYT Sickr

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tomorrow! Rain is coming through but think if we get a BUNCH there is still enough pavement space there, but fingers crossed it won't rain that much and we can still park under the trees/shade but the LA Mopar Magics are coming no matter the weather just like we do for theirs, CYT Rain or shine its gonna be a BLAST!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts