1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Those look GREAT! And I'm expecting this size to be commonplace in, what, 4-5 years? Gotta give people what they truly want. :wink2:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Im lookin for something a little bigger. You know something that can fill my wheel wells. does this come in a forty? I love me a good 40!

And yes I had the misfortune of driving past a pink one very similar to this.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
eh...different strokes

·
Registered
321 Posts
If it is your car I can dig it. In GA I know a few guys that did it...but they did it for show only... Now my friend Roger did it to his 08' but he has a 73' Challenger all stock as his weekly driver. As I see it, if you have money and it's your car... Have fun with it...lol

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I've never seen anything like that in person - nor do I ever want to.

IMHO, there are tasteless and so far "over the top" as to be labeled RIDICULOUS :notallthere:.

Anyone who would install these, so as to change their Challenger into a mutant vehicle, ought to surrender their car to a Psychiatrist.

My solicited opinion only, as always.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
So much nope

·
Registered
321 Posts
"over the top" as to be labeled RIDICULOUS
.... lol

but that is what gets the awards for some people.... No way would I do it.... I like to drive and that would take away from everything...Drive...Looks...and ect... A school bus would have no issue with a light to light kill for someone on 32's... No need to even get into track talk....lol

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
The owner (or owners!) of that car should be proud the be such a pioneer with vision. We're looking at the future and just a little too slow to accept it. When it is the standard, and it will be, we'll laugh at those tiny little 24" and call them old fart wheels. "It's not 2015 anymore, grampa!" Meanwhile this guy will be riding in real style on 45's, again misunderstood. [Sarcasm]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts