Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
// 2019 Dodge Challenger RT Pitch Black Clear-coat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to grab 345 badges to make the car pop a bit more and to add my own touch to it. This is how they came out.

As for exterior modifications, I still have the following to do;

• Side Louvers
  • Rear Louvers
  • Red Racing stripe down the middle (either fully red or gray with red outline, have not decided yet)
  • Black Fuel Door
  • Taillight Tint
  • Window Tint
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Muscle car

·
Registered
707 Posts
Where did you get them?....did you put it on both sides?....looks good....wonder if the red numbers would look ok on header orange car?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where did you get them?....did you put it on both sides?....looks good....wonder if the red numbers would look ok on header orange car?
I did put them on both sides. If I’m allowed to post off site links I will.

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
A couple of shots of mine....in a different version.

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

The black version would look great with orange.

Here is the red and chrome version; (2pc) Red 345 Emblem Chrome Trim for MOPAR HEMI Passenger & Driver Side | eBay

Very simple install. Wipe down the fender area above the hemi decal. Line up the 345 with the hemi emblem, place it right above the hemi emblem as the foam pad is a template for spacing. Then when your happy, lean then 345 emblem towards you away from the car and remove the plastic strip holding the adhesive, then fully place on the car and press and hold for 10-15 seconds.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For anyone wondering these have held up great since Friday at high speeds and winds on the highway. I have gone 55-110 on the highway, high winds, rain, you name it so far and these bad boys have held up great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts