Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I ordered these a while back as i love the old school look, just been waiting for some good weather so i could fit them.

First i used painters tape to mark the top edge and front edge of the old Hemi emblems then used some detal floss to remove them.

Once they were off i used some alcohol wipes to take off the residue and some Griots speed shine to clean the area and even the paint tone.

Since i had the tape marking off the old emblem positions it was a cinch to fit the new ones.

Im really happy with the look, hope you guys like!

Daz:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Banned
675 Posts
Looks great, you get those from Danko?

I ordered some 370 Hemi ones to throw on my shaker, to give it that retro look

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i did, they are pretty good; i still cleaned them up with a dremel but thats just because im a picky SOB!

Daz:notallthere:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice!!! I actually called Danko yesterday to see if they could make the 470_HP for my 392 that will hopefully arrive some day. Wanted something different than the 392 Hemi badge on the fender. I think the hood looks too bare without an emblem.
It will take a few weeks but they expect to have the 392 Hemi and the 470 HP emblems available.

I'll be ordering mine. By the way, has anyone ordered Danko's shaker hood? and do they know if it will fit the new 392 engine? Always wanted a shaker and Danko is right down the road from me.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those look sweet! I really like those rims too! Remind me of the Porsche 911.

StevoHemi
Stevo,

I wanted some old school rims and it turned out that the Cragar 610B were just what i was looking for, hopefully next week i will fit my Mopar 10 hoodpins :pimp:

Daz

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Hey Guys,

I ordered these a while back as i love the old school look, just been waiting for some good weather so i could fit them.

First i used painters tape to mark the top edge and front edge of the old Hemi emblems then used some detal floss to remove them.

Once they were off i used some alcohol wipes to take off the residue and some Griots speed shine to clean the area and even the paint tone.

Since i had the tape marking off the old emblem positions it was a cinch to fit the new ones.

So what do a set of those cost?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I wanted some old school rims and it turned out that the Cragar 610B were just what i was looking for, hopefully next week i will fit my Mopar 10 hoodpins :pimp:

Daz
They're a nice touch, I like it. The red HEMI would look cool against black. I recognized your rims. I have them for my winter wheels.

Did you get the Mopar 10 hoodpins from Mopar or the Internet? I think the hoodpins would tie in nicely to the DODGE letters I added to the hood.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey Guys,

Can I ask where you ordered them from?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am looking for the 345 black and chrome logo to go above the black and chrome Hemi logo on the fenders.
I can only find it in red, black or chrome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts