11" x 1 1/4"

sold in set of two

78.00 + 8.95 shipping

Luke

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Those would look great on the 392 half covers after grinding the 392 HEMI off.

Or on the side of a car. Or if they'll fit - on the hood where it currently says HEMI (may be to big for that)

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
plastic, been trying to get something made for a long time, hard to make small quantity emblems
Luke

[email protected]
Thanks. I had metal one's before. Too expensive and scratch too easily. I have always bought from you from Ebay or Amazon, so excuse the dumb question, I just ask for the "345 HEMI" emblems and I'll get these right? Thannks, order on the way ASAP.

·
Vendor
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we are looking at making a set approx 9.5 inch long, 1 inch tall on the 345 and 3/4 on the hemi portion
Luke

·
Vendor
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I had metal one's before. Too expensive and scratch too easily. I have always bought from you from Ebay or Amazon, so excuse the dumb question, I just ask for the "345 HEMI" emblems and I'll get these right? Thannks, order on the way ASAP.

yes, thank you
luke

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Yes, except I think these emblems would look better since you wouldn't see that "backing portion" of those 345 raised letter plates. You could grind down the whole area, spray it and then stick/glue theses on.

When I did mine (see attached), I sprayed the whole recessed area with wrinkle black paint, and it covered up the grinding/sanding marks no problem. My "5" didn't come out as good as I hoped but its not to bad ... plus it's kinda hidden by my strut brace.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

·
Registered
535 Posts
Is there tape on the outside to keep everything lined up when installing them?

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
DJ please post some pics after you get these, thinking about getting these as well

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Vendor
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WANT!

Luke, I'm not seeing these at the $185 price (plus shipping) that you referenced in your post. I must be looking in the wrong place. Please guide me to where/how I can buy these. I'm ready to pull the trigger.
Thanks
Simply pm or email us your email address associated with your paypal account and we will send you an invoice
Thanks
Luke

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Valve covers

How are these held in place? Any issues with them shifting around?

Thanks

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
like these
$185.00 + shipping
Luke

AND THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!! Had a few people questioning if these were the "NEW" 5.7 cover instead of the giant plastic cover. :woot:

Attachments

Reactions: DJ Hemi
1 - 20 of 57 Posts