Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just got a pair of 6.4 half covers for my 5.7. In planning on sanding down the powered by SRT lettering and putting a 345 Hemi badge. I’ve been looking Online for this base and so far only see one from eBay but the price is pretty high for a badge. I know Steve white sells what I’m looking for but it’s the complete package with it already installed on half covers. Anybody know where I can get that badge?
Thanks!

·
Vendor
13,141 Posts
dont sell the badges anymore, if customers do not glue them on correctly with sufficient coverage on the rear of the emblem, heat will cause air bubbles and deform the badges

·
Registered
2021 Challenger R/T Hellraisin M6
252 Posts
Do the half covers need substantial modifications to fit on the newer 5.7L ? I've been watching some video online, and it looks like the driver side fits nicely, but the passenger side needs some adjustments/cutting to make it fit.

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Challenger 1320
52 Posts
Do the half covers need substantial modifications to fit on the newer 5.7L ? I've been watching some video online, and it looks like the driver side fits nicely, but the passenger side needs some adjustments/cutting to make it fit.
I bought a set from Steve White not too long again for my 5.7, and while the passenger side does need a little bit of adjustment, it really doesn't take much time at all! Keep in mind, the 6.4 half cover's aren't going to fit perfectly without some work. I had to file down/ cut in I think one section. Aside from that, it's really a sort of a plug-and-play set up.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hello,

I just got a pair of 6.4 half covers for my 5.7. In planning on sanding down the powered by SRT lettering and putting a 345 Hemi badge. I’ve been looking Online for this base and so far only see one from eBay but the price is pretty high for a badge. I know Steve white sells what I’m looking for but it’s the complete package with it already installed on half covers. Anybody know where I can get that badge?
Thanks!
Google " Rebadge Designs " Nate is Licensed by Mopar and his work is excellent

·
Registered
16 Posts
I literally just finished making a set of inserts tonight and I've got extra material. I still have to see how it will hold up with the engine heat though. If it works well I could sell you a set if you'd like.

345 HEMI Cover.jpg

·
Vendor
13,141 Posts
yes, no half covers available, can't make covers, when you can't get the raw material,

welcome to the new world

be thankful your not looking a for a starter or abs module, etc

and your car is parked at a dealership or your driveaway, undriveable :mad::cry:

·
Registered
2018 R/T 6M
185 Posts
yes, no half covers available, can't make covers, when you can't get the raw material,

welcome to the new world

be thankful your not looking a for a starter or abs module, etc

and your car is parked at a dealership or your driveaway, undriveable :mad::cry:
yikes @stevewhite,thanks for confirming. Hope things improve for you.

·
Vendor
13,141 Posts
yikes @stevewhite,thanks for confirming. Hope things improve for you.
its not us, its every dealer, every manufacturer, and not just automotive related

1 - 13 of 13 Posts