Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added the 370 hemi emblems on my shaker today, I wanted the retro look.

·
Banned
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danko reproductions. They took almost 2 months to get, and communication from the vendor was poor. If you can find another company that makes them I'd go with them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks awesome! Do you have any pictures od the entire car with the shaker? Please post if you do. Thanks.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey Mauls, lookin' good. I put my 6.1 hemi badges on mine because I bought them months ago in anticipation of installing my AFR shaker. Left my shaker black but the argent looks strong!

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
I really want a set of those 370 badges.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Mauls,
Are you going to CF3? I want to see the new emblems, etc. up close!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Great look, they are worth the time you spent waiting believe me!
I am thinking of doing some 392 HEMI emblems and distributing them on the car :)

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Danko reproductions. They took almost 2 months to get, and communication from the vendor was poor. If you can find another company that makes them I'd go with them.
The ones on ebay look very good and reasonabley priced. I purchased mine from www.modernmuscle.com in Virginia, although mine say 6.1 Hemi in the correct 70s retro style and are CNC machined. They probably have the 370 Hemi CNC emblems by now.

Danko has a cork base, as I first purchased those and did not care for them. I still have the 6.1 Hemi Danko emblems, if anyone is interested. It is all just a matter of preference.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
The link provided is to a health and fitness site. :)

The ones on ebay look very good and reasonabley priced. I purchased mine from www.modernmuscle.com in Virginia, although mine say 6.1 Hemi in the correct 70s retro style and are CNC machined. They probably have the 370 Hemi CNC emblems by now.

Danko has a cork base, as I first purchased those and did not care for them. I still have the 6.1 Hemi Danko emblems, if anyone is interested. It is all just a matter of preference.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
As posted earlier, here is the site to get engine callout emblems.
Coppergenius

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
Got them on order from Coppergenius

·
Registered
463 Posts
Tried the MM web sites but didn't see them (370) listed. I'll try the Copper site.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
You will not see them on the Copper site but he has made them and I have a set on order. Here is his contact info

Jeff Larson
U.S.M.C. Ret'd
Custom Muscle Car Emblems
3613 Lana Lane
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Home

Tried the MM web sites but didn't see them (370) listed. I'll try the Copper site.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts