·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Issues

Corsa has released a catback exhaust for the 392 (6.4L) Challenger 6-speed ... here are some pics ...

We also have a video and all the specs on our site, as well as ordering information: Corsa Sport Catback Exhaust 11 Challenger 6.4L SRT8 392 6 Speed Manual

Feel free to call us toll free 888-SPD-LOGX for more details as well.
The only issue here is the sound worth the warranty void? Especially when the 6.4 even though very similar to the predecessor still could have flaws unknown? I guess its up to the owner, personally I wouldn't care but then again some may not have so deep pockets. JMHO

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Heck i have not even added exhuast yet to my 09 LOL! I know flowmaster has a system also but its not advertised yet. Will see how these pan out!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Since when does adding a cat back exhuaust void your warranty? Adding a cat back does not void a warranty

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Since when does adding a cat back exhuaust void your warranty? Adding a cat back does not void a warranty
I would have to agree. I mean MOPAR sells there own catback system. Heck I had them on my 06 Daytona and the delaer put them on for me ;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sounds good... What is the time frame on the auto system?

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have the automatic XTREME kit as well as the 6-speed XTREME kit.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
If you are looking to add some sound and performance, but not drone to your 392 corsa is the answer, these systems are shipping daily @ Speedlogix

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Despite no tuning avail yet, put your beautiful new GWE (mine should be here Monday-ish) on the dyno and make a pull then slap this exhaust on and make a pull. I'm really tempted in this system. I think the extreme system is what I'd like to see

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Can ya'll post a better quality video of the different exhausts please? The current videos have a lot of extraneous sounds...
That is the only vids we have right now, will try to find some more as more owners have this system installed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts