Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
We have been getting a lot of requests for 392 parts, and the first thing we suggest for any HEMI is a catch can. The catch can is very important to have so you don't collect oil in your intake manifold as that robs timing and power.

So, for a limited time, you can get the brand new Speedlogix 392 Catch Can with our SX392 logo engraved on the top at a very special price. (See logo below) Remember, these cans are made specially for Speedlogix by the originator of the catch can, Billet Technology. BT is officially licensed by Chrysler Group, so buy with confidence from us!!

Mounting Options: Standard Mount, "Z" Bracket
Color Options: Satin, Black, Blue, Red, Orange
Line Options: PCV (standard), Stainless Braided, Black Nylon Braided
Fitting Options: none (standard), Satin, Black, Blue, Red, Chrome

To order: Speedlogix Billet Oil Catch Can Kit 392 Challenger

We are having 80 special SX392 logo catch cans made right now and we'll have them in 2-3 weeks. We will not charge your credit card until the cans are ready to ship. We do accept PayPal, but if you pay with PayPal the funds are sent immediately, so we prefer credit card so that you don't have to pay up front.

Here are a couple pics of the can installed on a 392 Challenger ...

With Standard Mount:

With "Z" Bracket:

Catch Cans Engrave Design:

·
Registered
382 Posts
If I had a 392 I would definitely buy a z bracket... if anything just to get an angle on the hoses... The long straight hoses just don't do it 4 me... But that's just my opinion

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prefer the Z bracket look myself.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
what is the average install time?

is this something anyone can do easily or is it something i need to have a mechanic do?

it looks like the bottom unscrews to clean out?? how often does it fill up? (every 5,000 miles? 20,000 miles?)

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what is the average install time?

is this something anyone can do easily or is it something i need to have a mechanic do?

it looks like the bottom unscrews to clean out?? how often does it fill up? (every 5,000 miles? 20,000 miles?)
It takes 5 minutes to install, if that. The bottom does unscrew and we recommend emptying it when you change your engine oil.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
got my hood up right now....i can see how easy it is

last question is the Z bracket...i cant see where it attatches...any close up photo of where it bolts too?

you almost have a sale

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Ordered!

Black Can (I love the way the Speed Logix logo pops against black)
Black Z-Bracket
Black Braided Hose
Black Hose Fittings

·
Registered
355 Posts
Ordered, thanks for the nice deal!

·
Premium Member
11,447 Posts
got my hood up right now....i can see how easy it is

last question is the Z bracket...i cant see where it attatches...any close up photo of where it bolts too?

you almost have a sale
I will try to get you a picture, but it attaches to an open hole on the passenger side cylinder head (some vehicles have a wire zip tie in there that is removable).

Thanks!
Mikey

·
Registered
111 Posts
Can you post some pictures of the silver vs. black braided lines? I could not find any pictures on your website.

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you post some pictures of the silver vs. black braided lines? I could not find any pictures on your website.
Here are some pics of all the combinations:

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the orders and response, everyone!!

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,894 Posts
I just ordered:
black can
black Z mount
black braided hose w black fittings
Wish you had a green catch can with green fittings! Green can be done you know?:pimp:

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Snagged one aswell. However, I would like to see them in more colors and with differant engraving options for the top in the future. All in all though, way to step up on this one guys!:browsmiley:

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
20% are sold already!

1 - 20 of 187 Posts