Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after searching for what seemed to be forever, finally located a 392 in Billet with the gray stripe. To me the color is great and no matter if it is with a black stripe or no stripe it looks fantastic, but damn I am glad I went with the gray stripe... Super sexy combo....IMO

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks good!! The gray stripes look great on the billet. I wonder how gunmetal wheels would look on there?

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
X2 I am super stoked! I can not wait for mine to get here. JB status

Thanks you so much for you time and effort in finding and posting those pictures.

Well after searching for what seemed to be forever, finally located a 392 in Billet with the gray stripe. To me the color is great and no matter if it is with a black stripe or no stripe it looks fantastic, but damn I am glad I went with the gray stripe... Super sexy combo....IMO

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
37 Posts
LOVE that color combo.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm liking that combo - not so "in your face" compared to some stripe combos IMO. The color contrast works really well together.

·
Registered
355 Posts
After very careful thought I ordered the Billet with black stripes but the pics you posted are sweet and have me second guessing myself. I honestly thought the gray stripes would be invisible but clearly they are not and look great.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I gave it a lot of thought also. Like you I was concerned that the gray stripes would be lost in the billet. I really wanted the stripes to be seen. My choice came after talking it over with my wife. She said what is the worst that can happen if I didn't like the gray stripes? Said I guess I could just restripe it in black.
She told me no big deal, order the gray. SHE WAS RIGHT!

After very careful thought I ordered the Billet with black stripes but the pics you posted are sweet and have me second guessing myself. I honestly thought the gray stripes would be invisible but clearly they are not and look great.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looks nice, but the ideal stripe color would be red for this car to tie in with the calipers. Billet also looks good with no stripe.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I personally feel the red 392 badge on the front quarter ties the brake calipers in just fine.

Looks nice, but the ideal stripe color would be red for this car to tie in with the calipers. Billet also looks good with no stripe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts