Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brought in the check to the dealership for the 392 I sat in yesterday and am picking it up Saturday but I got some pics while it was in the detail garage and also got the engine rev. I think I heard the hemi tick in the vid but I'm not sure.
No interior appearance
430N
F1 tires
Automatic
WPA wheels
Dual Gray stripes although the window sticker says stripe delete so we saved $250 lol
Sunroof
SRT Group Option II

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a video

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! But no it's actually gray the garage was just reallly brightly lit so it came off that way. If I took pics of it on the lot at night you would definitely see that it's gray.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congratulations on the Challenger purchase. Nice video of the engine revving as well! Stay tuned later this month (or next month) when my mom's 392 arrives in what I call, "the designated parking zone." :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Congrats guy! :D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Congrats on finding one on the lot..cut your wait time down!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Ryan and everyone else.
Rangerman I actually ordered this one back in November but then reordered in January because I heard 730N was better, but then realized the wait time all over again and got this. I really could give a sh!t at this point over a stupid touch screen I just love the car, can't wait to pick it up Saturday!!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
That car really looks good. Gratz. Are you going to keep the stripes? That car will look great either way.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! Yup I am definitely keeping the stripes on this baby they make it look so badass. If you want I can get you some more pics when I pick it up saturday so you can get the idea of the Gray stripe for your car

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
That would be great if you could get me some nice clear close pictures of your stripe. You know the wait is killing me. LOL

Thanks! Yup I am definitely keeping the stripes on this baby they make it look so badass. If you want I can get you some more pics when I pick it up saturday so you can get the idea of the Gray stripe for your car

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That would be great if you could get me some nice clear close pictures of your stripe. You know the wait is killing me. LOL
Not a problem you can imagine how I feel I've been waiting since Tuesday to pick it up and the original pics I posted on this thread were taken on my iPhone 4 so I'll get some better quality ones tomorrow with my digital camera when its in the garage out of the sunlight.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Today I picked up my mom's charger due to a routine oil change from the dealership. However, I drove through the back parking area of the dealership on my way out. And for the first time I got to see the black with gray stripes on an SRT8.

All I can say is WOW!!! That really makes the car look aggressive. Also makes paint look really good on a cloudy day...

-CupnBuckit

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Keep those stripes on. These 392's look naked with out them. I liked them from the start.
Enjoy your ride! And post some more full shots if you can please.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys, I have no intentions of taking off the stripes. I'll try to post some better shots tomorrow if I can find my damn camera and if the weather is nice, otherwise they'll just be in my garage which is only slightly more spacious than the original garage I took the first set of pics in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts