• White w/ auto

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Curious what has been ordered and what the breakdown is on here.:scratchhead:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great idea, now hopefully white auto comes in last place!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Great idea, now hopefully white auto comes in last place!!

I'm with you Goehner as in Boehner. I hope they start building the Blue 6-speeds first.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
That blue with white stripe Challenger reminds me of the similar Viper GTS color from like 2006 - 2009. In your face color scheme for sure!

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
That blue with white stripe Challenger reminds me of the similar Viper GTS color from like 2006 - 2009. In your face color scheme for sure!
Thats what I thought when I saw it at the show. Its also very similar to the 1996 Indianapolis 500 Edition Ram. If I would have gotten blue I would have had a matching car and truck.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thats what I thought when I saw it at the show. Its also very similar to the 1996 Indianapolis 500 Edition Ram. If I would have gotten blue I would have had a matching car and truck.
Is the blue on the production IEs Beep Water Blue?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The color on the IE 392 is Deep Water Blue.
Although I like that color a lot I was hoping it would be something unique for the IEs since 2011 will see DWB available on SRT8s as well. That's just one less thing that sets the IE 392s apart from the 2011 SRT8s.

Early in 2010 I attended an auto show and even asked one of the representitives from Dodge if I could custom order a DWB SRT8 which they said no. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:browsmiley:

Nobrakes, you got any pics of your Indy?

You could always still get a White 97/98 SS/T and matching Viper.:scratchhead:

Sadly, Deep Water Blue is darker than Brilliant (Viper) Blue. We're waiting until it gets here to compare but we've had an Indy over to the dealership twice to compare.:scratchhead:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
I will have to wait until spring to have a picture of it only because it is in storage right now...:( But I think it would be cool to have two vehicles that are the opposite color scheme as I am not a big fan of DWB.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
There has to more than 33 people on the forums that ordered them.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
I think you mean 1996 and 1997 Viper GTS coupes (and 2006 First Edition Coupes and 2010 SRT and ACR)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
im suprised its 33....thats alot for people who hang out on this forum

im suprised its over 25

True but think of it this way, dince probably more than half will be overpriced (including mine) it comes down to why you're interested:

Car Collector
Rich
Enthusiast and love the car (people like me who signed up on the forum and existing members).

I signed up after I put a deposit down on an IE I figured more people would have did the same. I wanted to learn everything I could from the crew here. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
I think you mean 1996 and 1997 Viper GTS coupes (and 2006 First Edition Coupes and 2010 SRT and ACR)
Yes. I stand corrected. 1996 - 1997. Had a chance to buy a blue/white stripe 2006 GTS with super low miles. Passed it up and it sold. Saw the same car on Barrett-Jackson sell for less than what was paid. I love that color scheme on the Viper.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Yes. I stand corrected. 1996 - 1997. Had a chance to buy a blue/white stripe 2006 GTS with super low miles. Passed it up and it sold. Saw the same car on Barrett-Jackson sell for less than what was paid. I love that color scheme on the Viper.
It is one of my favorites as well. Red w/ white stripes is also cool.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
True but think of it this way, dince probably more than half will be overpriced (including mine) it comes down to why you're interested:

Car Collector
Rich
Enthusiast and love the car (people like me who signed up on the forum and existing members).

I signed up after I put a deposit down on an IE I figured more people would have did the same. I wanted to learn everything I could from the crew here. :thumbsup:
ive been interested in a Challenger for a year now and have been looking daily at this site to learn about it for 6 months. I assume most people who ordered on this site are existing challenger owners...I wonder how many people ordered over all from dodge? i doubt many since its not advertised anywhere..it hasnt even shown up yet in a car mag review has it? only online ones....im still waiting for the cover of C&D...most of these cars will sit at dealerships until spring.ill bet 90% of the orders are from dealerships...sorry to hear you over paid for your ie392...i was willing to let it go and get a normal 392 if the price wasnt right.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts