Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right and left side coil (valve) covers, these are brand new covers that have been painted to look like carbon fiber, they are orange and would work with hemi orange, header orange and toxic orange. I will sell these for 130.00 + your 392 covers. If you want to keep your covers then I would need to add the cost of what the covers are from dodge. As for shipping if you are sending me your covers, you pay the cost of shipping me your covers and I will pay for shipping the new ones to you. If it's a purchase without exchange then the buyer would pay shipping. Pm me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right and left side coil (valve) covers, these are brand new covers that have been painted to look like carbon fiber, they are orange and would work with hemi orange and header orange. I will sell these for 130.00 + your 392 covers. If you want to keep your covers then i would need to add the cost of what the covers are from dodge. As for shipping if you are sending me your covers, you pay the cost of shipping me your covers and i will pay for shipping the new ones to you. If it's a purchase without exchange then the buyer would pay shipping. Pm me if interested.
weekend ttt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts