Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have put together a new conversion kit to put the 392 Challenger front splitter on your 2008-2011 Challenger SE, R/T or SRT8. Our kit has everything you need ... Chin Spoiler, Belly Pan, Air Ducts for Belly Pan. The only parts you will re-use will be the mounting hardware.

Here is the chin spoiler on a 392 Challenger IE:

To Order: Speedlogix 392 SRT8 Challenger Front Chin Spoiler Conversion Kit 08-10 Challenger

Reactions: ChrisNTN

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Nice upgrade for your 08-10!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Curious how many of these kits you've sold so far...

·
Premium Member
10,680 Posts
Curious how many of these kits you've sold so far...

We have sold dozens of these kits, it has been a very popular item.

We pride ourselves on putting kits together to make shopping easy for everyone.

Whether they need the full kit (including the most expensive part of this kit - the belly pan) or just the spoiler with the side fillers.

·
Vendor
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would put one on my R/T ... but my new GWE 392 will come with it! :) Love the new look!!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Please post photos of your GWE once it arrives. Can you explain why the SRT belly pan cost so much more than the front spoiler? The spoiler appears much more complex, where as the belly pan appears as more of a simpler design.

Just curious..

·
Premium Member
10,680 Posts
Please post photos of your GWE once it arrives. Can you explain why the SRT belly pan cost so much more than the front spoiler? The spoiler appears much more complex, where as the belly pan appears as more of a simpler design.

Just curious..
That is a good question - it does have the air ducts already on it. But that is just how Mopar prices it. We have it priced lower than List (which most dealers sell it for) and try to sell it as cheap as we can. Without the belly pan the kit costs: $155 before shipping :)

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Nice upgrade for your 08-10 Challenger!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Great upgrade for your 08-10 SRT 09-11 R/T or V6!

·
Vendor
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This has been a very popular upgrade!

·
Vendor
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a pic of another customer's R/T with our 392 chin spoiler kit installed:

·
Registered
695 Posts
How hard is that installation - does it come with instructions? I have two left hands when it comes to this stuff. :(

·
Vendor
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How hard is that installation - does it come with instructions? I have two left hands when it comes to this stuff. :(
It's not "hard", just takes a little time to remove all the stock panels and clip/screw the new ones in place. We can definitely help walk you through it, even during your install if you'd like!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Great upgrade for the 08-10 Cars!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Update your 08-10 Challenger with the 2011 392SRT Chin Spoiler!!!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Nice upgrade for the Pre-11 Cars!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
If you want to add the 392 style chin spoiler to your Challenger, this kit includes everything you need!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts