Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the market for a 392 challenger T/A or R/T with auto/6 piston brake/no moonroof and anything other then the normal style hood. color doesn't really matter. let me know what you have. looking to buy or trade.

i may consider a manual if its priced right but i prefer auto.

·
Registered
1 Posts
in the market for a 392 challenger T/A or R/T with auto/6 piston brake/no moonroof and anything other then the normal style hood. color doesn't really matter. let me know what you have. looking to buy or trade.

i may consider a manual if its priced right but i prefer auto.
Hi, did you buy a car yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Send the info and pictures. Thanks!

Purchased car brand new, only owner.
Car has clean title, garage kept.
Current Mileage, 15,646

Mod list - Legmaker carbon cold air intake, Anodized matte red billet oil catch can. Everything else remains stock.
Engine: Kept completely stock and never touched.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice ride. Do you have better pictures of the car? Like in the light and of inside and engine bay? Also whats your asking price? You can PM me if you want.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice ride. Do you have better pictures of the car? Like in the light and of inside and engine bay? Also whats your asking price? You can PM me if you want.
Just taken from my garage -- OEM wheels & Rims are stacked in my garage protected. Will remove Ferrada 315 rears and 275 fronts at time of sale. Asking $43.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts