Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've ordered a '15 Challenger so I'm removing the parts I don't need anymore from my '13.

For sale are the following items:

• SOLD -392 Engine Covers - $120 shipped - SOLD I modified these to say 345. I turned the 9 into a 4 and the 2 into a 5, and repainted the text area and the recessed area around the text. They're not perfect but they're pretty good. One of the 5's is better than the other. If you use a strut brace similar to the style I have in the picture it covers that area of the text anyway. And if you're really unhappy with it you can just grind it all off and buy a badge to stick on there like most people do. Also included with the covers is the SRT Vacuum line that reroutes the line under the covers vs. out in the open on the intake manifold.
  • SOLD -Charger Intake Tube - $75 Shipped - SOLD Make space for that catch can and eliminate the ugly silencer wart!
  • SOLD - Wiper Fluid Cap - $15 Shipped - SOLD It's a billet red piece, purchased from Speedlogix.
  • SOLD - Moroso Catch Can - $80 Shipped - SOLD The hoses are still attached along with billet red end caps on the hoses. I'm having a very hard time getting them off so I am including them. If you really don't want them I can cut them off but would prefer not to. Original instructions, hardware, hoses and alternate mounting bracket included as well. I painted the bracket that is currently on it black (it came bare steel). There is a rub mark on the top of the can, I initially mounted it to high and the bottom of the hood rubbed it - that is why I am selling it for this price. I believe these go for $125ish new (I paid $130)

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
674 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack