Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried doing some research, having trouble finding part numbers for these suckers . Plenty of you recommend going with new bolts and gaskets for the headers if you do a swap to the 392 headers on my 5.7. Anyone have these part numbers available?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

I found the part number for reference it is #6503131

Would i need to replace the studs as well or just the bolts? Please advise any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Anyone?

Would i need to replace the studs as well or just the bolts? Please advise any help is appreciated!

Studs? Header swap , you just need the bolts and gaskets. I used oem parts for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone?

Studs? Header swap , you just need the bolts and gaskets. I used oem parts for mine.

Ok! Sorry but i want to just be extra clear here. Theres 4 bolts on each header. Theres also some additional holes for a stud that goes into the block and stick a stud through the manifolt and is attatched with locking nuts.
You just replaced the long bolts and not the studs or locking nuts?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok! Sorry but i want to just be extra clear here. Theres 4 bolts on each header. Theres also some additional holes for a stud that goes into the block and stick a stud through the manifolt and is attatched with locking nuts.
You just replaced the long bolts and not the studs or locking nuts?

Headers have four on top and four on bottom to the head.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts