Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reasonable offers entertained, willing to split headers/mids if two buyers come forward at the same time.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If a buyer comes forward before midnight on Sunday night, I'll knock $100 bucks off of the top. I can send photos upon request, and am PayPal verified with lengthy feedback on other automotive forums.

·
Registered
109 Posts
What headers are they?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Factory short tubes, removed from a 392. Both headers and mids are in perfect shape, and they can be shipped out within 48 hours.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If a buyer comes forward before the 5th of January, I'll let these go for $500 + shipping. That's my timeline for another treat that caught my eye.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump, these are still looking for a new home.

I drive from Oregon up to Tacoma every month, and could meet someone nowhere between Portland and Seattle to save the cost of shipping.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anywhere, not nowhere... I can't edit via mobile.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, price reduced.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, these are sitting on a shelf and would make someone far happier bolted to their engine. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Final bump.

I added expandable photos, dropped the price $100, and I'm giving it another go. Asinine offers to the tune of 50% below asking price have stressed my typically relaxed temper, and will be ignored from this point forward. I've seen half a dozen sets of headers/mids with more miles and in worse shape sell for more money since I posted these, and I can't help but laugh every time it happens.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't believe that I've seen three sets of these go for more money since posting mine.

Perhaps I should have lazily thrown up "Headers and mids for sale", then waded through the 300 questions about who made them and what they will fit.
Addressing common questions proactively appears to have been a mistake.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
how about the catless mids shipped to 67156 interested

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They have been sold, fellas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts