Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone do Arringtons stage six ported heads and cam package or a similar one like from HHP? Emailed them both. Wanted to get some others personal opinions. I have a '13 6 speed it would be going into. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about Arrington or HHP chime in with some builds. Tell us maybe what you've done in the Heads/Cam package relating to 392s. Or what you can do. Some of the sites, like companies above that I respect a lot, seem not to cater to the 392. It's mostly 5.7 and 6.1. 392 is in it's fourth year of production and I can't seem to find any solid info on the builds. Just guys doing cam. I want the entire top end.

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on nobody has installed a heads/cam package on a 392 that wants to share their gains?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Hemipowerv8 has heads and cam. Said he got around 10whp on heads and around 50 for 274 cam I think. Not many have done heads as they flow very good from the factory. I wouldnt waste money on heads. Just get a nice cam for what youll be using the car for in the future.

When I got my cam I was intending it for daily drivability. But few months later got the kenne bell. Should of spec'd the cam lift alittle diffrently but still works great. Now all I have left is forge or do the short block. I won't touch the heads cus its a waste of money imo.

Reactions: teddyp
1 - 7 of 7 Posts