Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting rid of a 2013 392 crate motor with only 175 miles. Along with it comes an alternator, ported throttle body, Kooks Long tube headers, and mid pipes. Great kit for an engine swap or project cars. The reason I'm getting rid of it, is do to me wrecking my 2012 challenger rt about a week after I swapped the engine -_-. This engine is basically still new, I have receipts for proof as well. The engine is currently sitting at my fathers warehouse, for more details call me @ 714-349-5772 or pm me. Asking for $8,050.00 (Negotiable)

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
was the car rear or front ended, when you totaled it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was slammed into a light post on the left driver side. the engine is completely okay, just the whole frame work of the car is done.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Getting rid of a 2013 392 crate motor with only 175 miles. Along with it comes an alternator, ported throttle body, Kooks Long tube headers, and mid pipes. Great kit for an engine swap or project cars. The reason I'm getting rid of it, is do to me wrecking my 2012 challenger rt about a week after I swapped the engine -_-. This engine is basically still new, I have receipts for proof as well. The engine is currently sitting at my fathers warehouse, for more details call me @ 714-349-5772 or pm me. Asking for $8,050.00 (Negotiable)
Are those long tube headers hurt? Would you consider selling the headers?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Was slammed into a light post on the left driver side. the engine is completely okay, just the whole frame work of the car is done.
I was thinking about putting a 392 in my r/t, how was driving it? maybe compared to the srt8 if you have ever took one of those on a test drive.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts