Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on challengertalk for a while now, but never felt like introducing myself until now. I have the new IE in blue coming and was told it may be here this weekend. I have wanted a challenger since they came out but told my wife and dealer I was holding out for the 6.4 or a convertible. I really wanted yellow to match my 'Cuda. The 'Cuda was my high school car. I also have a Ram SRT-10 from the same salesman. The pickup was a holdover they had trouble selling. I got a lot better deal on it. I told the salesman/friend "yes" to the car before asking my wife. Her comment was "she knew it was coming." The whole family is waiting anxiously.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Who told you it would arrive this week? When was your car built?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Anticipation :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum. Who told you it would arrive this week? When was your car built?
Salesman said train should be unloaded at omaha this week. He is sometimes full of bull, but, he has been accurate about this car so far. He is an old family friend and a distant relative of my wife, so he should be giving me decent info. (I HOPE)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car status has been updated. Looking at first of the month now. OK though, weather not real good right now. It is on railcar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts