Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow, i will envy those who take the blue stripes off!
Welcome to Facebook
For those who can't see it or do not have facebook, its a 392 white challenger rolling off the brampton assembly line! Also have pics of the ne charger rt's
ALso for those who are doing the srt driving experience, I would wait 1 more year. Rumors are this year the challengers are the only auto you can test.
Next year the jeeps, chargers, and maybe more.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Rumors are this year the challengers are the only auto you can test.

I don't understand this comment. What are you implying? There will only be Challengers? The Challenger will only have an automatic transmission? I have read there will only be 2011 SRT "Challengers", but that doesn't mean they won't use 2010 SRT Jeeps, Chargers and 300's, because they already do use previous model year vehicles. All vehicles used in the experience only have automatic transmissions now so I just don't understand what you are saying, please clarify your rumor, thanks.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I don't understand this comment. What are you implying? There will only be Challengers? The Challenger will only have an automatic transmission? I have read there will only be 2011 SRT Challengers, but that doesn't mean they won't use 2010 SRT Jeeps, Chargers and 300's, because they already do use previous model year vehicles. All vehicles used in the experience only have automatic transmissions now so I just don't understand what you are saying, please clarify your rumor, thanks.
^^^^^^^what he said x2!:werd:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't understand this comment. What are you implying? There will only be Challengers? The Challenger will only have an automatic transmission? I have read there will only be 2011 SRT "Challengers", but that doesn't mean they won't use 2010 SRT Jeeps, Chargers and 300's, because they already do use previous model year vehicles. All vehicles used in the experience only have automatic transmissions now so I just don't understand what you are saying, please clarify your rumor, thanks.
At any srt track experience for the year 2011 the only cars there are the new challengers srt8 392 editions in automatics. There will be no jeeps, 300's or chargers.
At lest that's what they said when i called.
So i will wait until 2012 when they have the full srt8 lineup again.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
At any srt track experience for the year 2011 the only cars there are the new challengers srt8 392 editions in automatics. There will be no jeeps, 300's or chargers.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Seems strange, they had old Jeeps at mine in Sept. 09. Don't you have only one year to register after buying an SRT? How can you wait until you want to go given the time restriction? Thanks
I would agree with you if you find a way to wait, that is going to be very boring if this is true.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Simply beautiful.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
424 Posts
These cars are gaining some serious weight. Allpar has the 2011 300 and 300c at 3,916 - 4,513 lbs. I would be surprised to see an SRT without some weight reduction...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts