Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
2,000 Posts
Who knows, the auction has ended. However either a scam or the description that included the words "as is" might have been reason for the price.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally got ahold of him and it was legit. He refused my deposit because it had just been past 24 hours and he claimed he couldn't contact me. and the thing that really stings is that somebody off of this website underhanded me and contacted him probably from the license plate number and made a deal to buy the car aside of the eBay auction. if I ever find out who undercut me on this I'm going to pay them a visit *(don't forget I have the VIN number too). @$$#o73$

·
Registered
194 Posts
I finally got ahold of him and it was legit. He refused my deposit because it had just been past 24 hours and he claimed he couldn't contact me. and the thing that really stings is that somebody off of this website underhanded me and contacted him probably from the license plate number and made a deal to buy the car aside of the eBay auction. if I ever find out who undercut me on this I'm going to pay them a visit *(don't forget I have the VIN number too). @$$#o73$
File a report with ebay. They will investigate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts