Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Sounds and looks like two hours well spent. :thumbsup: I'm still on the fence if I'll change my spoiler at some point or not.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Removing the Front Fascia is actually pretty easy. A lot easier than trying to do it without.!
Nice job BTW, looks sharp!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Like the look, really nice. :headbang2:

·
Registered
505 Posts
This a mod that I have in my "maybe" category. I like the look and also like how there is added functionality in the air being sent to the brakes for cooling. I'm just worrying about biting off more than I can chew, especially since I live in an apartment and have to use family members garages for mods (especially difficult since no one I know has a lift or jackstands).

·
Registered
On order 2021 Scat Pack Widebody Shaker, Frostbite, A8, Plus, Tech, HK Audio, Sunroof, Red Brakes
68 Posts
Where is the best write up on how to get the off. I scuffed mine on my SRT8 and want to replace but could not figure out the best way to get the existing one off. There looks to be rivets in place as well as 7mm, 10mm and push pins.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well u need to put the car on stands and take the front wheels off. You have to cut all the rivets and there are a few bolts. And pull everything a part. The gard part is getting it off. Once that is done it goes on easy

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
On order 2021 Scat Pack Widebody Shaker, Frostbite, A8, Plus, Tech, HK Audio, Sunroof, Red Brakes
68 Posts
Had it on a lift and all apart, but could not figure out how to get the lip to break free from the lower bumper. Didn't want to break the bumper itself so I gave up. Thinking I'm going to take it to a body shop to have it done correctly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.