Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Brilliant Black Challenger and want to buy some of the 392 Rally Stripes from Ridergraphix and cant decide on a color. I think I want to go with a silver or grey color as Im trying to go for the blacked out look. Open to all colors though. Would love to see some pictures of the 392 rally stripes on black challengers if you guys have them. Also, recommendations would also be good. Thanks!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Noone have any pictures?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I've seen several on here with silver ones.....they look awesome. I also saw a black 392 the other day with silver full rally stripes. One of the best looking challengers I've seen.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I say do black stripes! that way it will be real stealthy! almost like ghost stripes!

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
My '10 Black Pearl Rallye has gray stripes with red piping on the outside. Not quite the same as the new 392 stripes, but might give you an idea of how'd they look. I don't have great pictures of the stripes, below is the best I've got.

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Not exactly 'stealth' stripes, but I love the contrast of the white on black.

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im really leaning toward grey/silver or the flat/matte black. Maybe ill see some online or something. Everyone love ridergraphix stuff, is it good quality? Also, are the stripes that come on cars from the dealer decals, or are these painted on?

·
Banned
863 Posts
I saw a black 09 Srt with flat black stripes . It was one of the best looking challengers I had ever seen. It looked like a King Cobra snake compared to other snakes.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw a black 09 Srt with flat black stripes . It was one of the best looking challengers I had ever seen. It looked like a King Cobra snake compared to other snakes.
Thanks for the encouragement! LOL

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
Flat Black on Black is an Awesome look!!
I'd have to disagree......most people wont even notice the flat black on black....so why even put them on......I never noticed the front hood stripe on the first black SRT8 I saw until I'd seen it two times......to each their own though...........:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Im really leaning toward grey/silver or the flat/matte black. Maybe ill see some online or something. Everyone love ridergraphix stuff, is it good quality? Also, are the stripes that come on cars from the dealer decals, or are these painted on?
If you got to go with the Ford stripes... then flat black is the way to go :thumbsup:

Flat Black on a Challenger is what the Mopar Gods intended from day 1... to block the glare from the sun.
That is why it was on there in the 70's... not because it looked pretty.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
My '10 Black Pearl Rallye has gray stripes with red piping on the outside. Not quite the same as the new 392 stripes, but might give you an idea of how'd they look. I don't have great pictures of the stripes, below is the best I've got.

Man, the Rallye Appearance Package looks sick! I wanted that for ours but my wife (its her daily ride) does not like the stripes. :icon_evil:

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
love the pics Black on Black!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the pics armkat. Might have just made my decision with that.

·
Banned
117 Posts
Thanks for the pics armkat. Might have just made my decision with that.
No problem bro...here are some more. If I had black - it would have flat on it for sure!!
Some of the pics below are from a member here...can't find him to give him credit.:scratchhead:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
love the flat black on black.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts