Lookin' good!

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Absolutely beautiful

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Awesome! At l east this gives me some insight to what mine will look like..

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Nice...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wait im confused...and kinda outta the loop. Explain to me how you (or anyone else) already have a normal 392 model when ppl that have had their IE 392 on order forever havent even got theirs yet??? On top of that you already have a plate so you must have had it for at least a couple of weeks...

·
Banned
863 Posts
Wait im confused...and kinda outta the loop. Explain to me how you (or anyone else) already have a normal 392 model when ppl that have had their IE 392 on order forever havent even got theirs yet??? On top of that you already have a plate so you must have had it for at least a couple of weeks...
The regular srt's were shipped out weeks ago. The ones without any stripes came in first. Dodge has multiple sprayer production lines. Other colors don't have to wait for all the IE colors to come out first.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
WOW, Great looking car. I would be curious to know how Redline compares to Tored also.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ordered my 392 as soon as they would take my order I wanted red but wasnt sure what the difference was compared to Tored but after getting my car I can tell you it will look very different depending on the ammount of light and the angle In my garage less light looks different than outside I wasnt sure of the extra cost they had no cost when I ordered but im very happy with my choice now that I have the car

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
because only Dodge would make regular 392's before IE's...doesnt Inagural mean first?.....it frustrates me that people got regular 392's and im still waiting for my IE that i ordered 5 months ago now.

your confused because your using common sense and Dodge isnt

·
Registered
152 Posts
The regular srt's were shipped out weeks ago. The ones without any stripes came in first. Dodge has multiple sprayer production lines. Other colors don't have to wait for all the IE colors to come out first.
Ahhh i see...still dont understand why. Dodge should not have released any 392's till all the IE's were delivered to their owners IMO.

I ordered my 392 as soon as they would take my order I wanted red but wasnt sure what the difference was compared to Tored but after getting my car I can tell you it will look very different depending on the ammount of light and the angle In my garage less light looks different than outside I wasnt sure of the extra cost they had no cost when I ordered but im very happy with my choice now that I have the car
Forgot to mention that your car and its color is amazing!!:bigthumb:

because only Dodge would make regular 392's before IE's...doesnt Inagural mean first?.....it frustrates me that people got regular 392's and im still waiting for my IE that i ordered 5 months ago now.

your confused because your using common sense and Dodge isnt
Only dodge...screw the IE id just get the reg 392! I mean really whats the big deal about the IE anyway? Numbered car,seats,and stripes??? Too me not worth the delay. I would just want to drive the damn thing, I could always add stripes to it after the fact lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts