Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Asking $34,349 located in NJ, and the description as well

"Still smells new garage kept 392 comes with an XPEL clear bra over front bumper and in door handle, Pettys garage bracing, Mopar Cold air intake with higher flowing R2C filter, hellcat intake, and custom intake. Car is stock tune and still under warranty for 2 and a half years. Title is held in a local credit union so even though it’s a loan it will be easy to transfer the title or if you need a loan they usually have the best rates. It has a custom exhaust but I will include OEM mufflers, tips, resonators, so it can be reverted back to stock if wanted. Vehicle also comes with catch can installed, BMR lower trailing arms, a differential brace, and is currently on great condition nitto 275 tires all around as stock 245s will not hook. Paint is in immaculate shape, never seen salt or snow, was always garage kept, and is the more expensive optioned Red line Tricoat which has a metallic flake in the paint rather than the flat torred. Car is also lowered about 1 inch on the eibach pro kit and tires do not rub and comes with OEM forged rims that did not originally come with the car but they are no replicas they are also OEM. It also has other minor cosmetic upgrades like tint, challenger rear badge etc. My number is 908-6 55-7029 feel free to contact me with any questions or to see the vehicle, if you test drive any other scat packs then test drive mine with my mods you will feel a huge difference."

Edited per forum rules:

No Outside Links: DO NOT LINK to other sales websites, forums, or auction sites, including eBay - post edited or removed immediately

1 - 1 of 1 Posts