Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This isn't helping me wait for mine to be built and will probably have me "pitching a tent for a week" :notallthere:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Now THAT is how you make a car video. No lame music track, just sounds of the car and sounds of nature :bigthumb:

7,359 Posts
LOL dude the wait is the best part go back to threads from Oct 08 here we all waited 8 months and more...Cars where destroyed on trucks,fire,hail,locusts, you name it.Watching the 08 guys get their cars was brutal as most where still a year out on orders.

You'll have it easy :)

Keep us informed brother youll find this is a forum of mainly owners and a good place to hang.
See you at CT events!:headbang2::headbang2::headbang2:

YouTube - 2011 Dodge Challenger

This isn't helping me wait for mine to be built and will probably have me "pitching a tent for a week" :notallthere:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL dude the wait is the best part go back to threads from Oct 08 here we all waited 8 months and more...Cars where destroyed on trucks,fire,hail,locusts, you name it.Watching the 08 guys get their cars was brutal as most where still a year out on orders.

You'll have it easy :)

Keep us informed brother youll find this is a forum of mainly owners and a good place to hang.
See you at CT events!:headbang2::headbang2::headbang2:
Hehe I bet. I've been waiting for nearly 5 years myself. I first heard of about the Challenger in 2005 and started saving to put down a down payment then. Over the last 5 years as i saved I flip flopped between Challenger, Camaro (saw how they failed on the look), Challenger(barwely fit in the garage), Camaro (found the SLP ZL427), then just when I was thought I was done I found the IEs. Looks, rarity, charisma, throaty growl, decent handling, and ooodles of HP and Torque.

What's really interesting is to see who wins between my pop and myself. He's having a 70 Superbee being restored but is taking longer than planned. At the rate that's going he might get the 70 on his 70th birthday in August.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad everybody enjoyed the video as much as I did. :D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More for your viewing pleasure...I feel like a junkie on crack waiting for my fix. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts