Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 392 owners who went with aftermarket cam have their stock cam they would like to sell?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
I believe I have one out of a junk motor that I bought. What would you be willing to give for it? Also, do you have any way of verifying if it is one? I bought a bunch of parts for a guy that junked out a 392. The motor kicked out a rod. The batch of parts had a cam with it. Pistons and rods were 392 as was the other stuff (oil squirters and such). I can take some pictures of it if you would like.

Ben

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe I have one out of a junk motor that I bought. What would you be willing to give for it? Also, do you have any way of verifying if it is one? I bought a bunch of parts for a guy that junked out a 392. The motor kicked out a rod. The batch of parts had a cam with it. Pistons and rods were 392 as was the other stuff (oil squirters and such). I can take some pictures of it if you would like.

Ben
Ok yea take a couple pictures if ya, can. I am assuming there isn't any markings on it but there may be. Only way to tell would be to measure cam lobes. I really have no clue on its worth.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is this the part number for m6 382 cam. 5037379bc?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Reactions: speed
1 - 11 of 11 Posts