Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondered if you guys had seen this yet enjoy.
Cool vid!
Jeffs car is looking mean as usual WTG howfast!
Have any questions on the 392 Bobs the go to guy!

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
'galactic celebration'

Great interview Mike & Bob!

It's almost as if the meteor showers we're experiencing here lately, were specially choreographed by Dodge as 'galactic celebration' for release of these 392 powered machines.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great video Mike.

Jeff is all over that thing, nice.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Mike that's an awesome find brother and thank you for sharing this was a fantastic day that will be remembered great people and more memories... :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Pretty cool. Thinking my next Challenger is going to come from Bob Frederick as well. Just tired of screwing around with salesman that no less about the Dodge and Challenger than my dog.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Thanks for posting. Not exactly as exciting as the " Hidenburg" commentary but fun to watch. Haha!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Cool video. I think the heated steering wheel and everything else that guy was talking about is only in the charger tho.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Collapsing radiator hose

At around 1:20 they rev the 392 and the upper radiator hose collapses just like we saw when they were showing it here (DFW late last week). When it happens the overflow/surge tank is flooded with coolant. We think the thermostat is shut or not flowing enough (barely opened based on coolant temp) and the water pump collapses the upper radiator hose. When we saw it here it stopped doing it after a couple of revs.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
At around 1:20 they rev the 392 and the upper radiator hose collapses just like we saw when they were showing it here (DFW late last week). When it happens the overflow/surge tank is flooded with coolant. We think the thermostat is shut or not flowing enough (barely opened based on coolant temp) and the water pump collapses the upper radiator hose. When we saw it here it stopped doing it after a couple of revs.

Wow, I did not notice that the first time.

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
:thup: :thup: :D

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I just got that one!!
Still laughing.
LMAO.................

Hell, Bob's still rollin em hot for us here at CT!
He's a good guy to the core and wanna talk about easy to deal with,just the fact I dont have to talk to a car salesman again is huge!
You know how many cars Bob sold here at CT??
Hundreds now to date and not one stinker,not one dropped ball.
I ll go direct thru our broker Bob Frederick from now on on any car,as it was a good day we made that life long connect with Bob for all of our needs back in 2007.

All you guys gotta admit thats one cool video,and Jeffs is all over that video:guiness:
He and I where the only one's to smoke our tires out of the place everyones holding on to those Crap goodyears like there golden..Jeff sprayed that camera guy with rocks big time!!!!!!!!!LOL.

Smokem if you got em.
Good time had by all great folks that day no doubt!

The opening shot with the brown Camaro is a nice touch!

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
I had a very nice talk with Bob today and he is going to do everything he can do to make it out to So Cal for our event on the 17th.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Nice Video!!!!! Thx NotSure for sharing!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts