Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was dark out and my car is really dirty but I had to snap some pics and post them up. Got my 3gcustomz cover set including the abs cover, fuse box cover, and coolant/pwr steering cover set back today. Had them prepped and shot with Hemi Orange to match my car and then had the Dodge Scat Pack Bee and Logo custom brushed on the fuse box cover...turned out amazing...

Lots of Billet tech bling in the shots to so a big thanks to them as always...need to do my firewall cover next!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
where did you get the black I D plate at? all that looks GREAT!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where did you get the black I D plate at? all that looks GREAT!!!

The Challenger owner ID plate can be purchased from Billet Technolgy over at www.custombilletstore.com. Tons of goodies so beware if you have never seen their stuff....

They will take your info and make the plate specifically for you clearly and they look great.

·
Registered
487 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Had them prepped and shot with Hemi Orange to match my car and then had the Dodge Scat Pack Bee and Logo custom brushed on the fuse box cover...turned out amazing...
Who did the paint? Everything looks good. Nice job.
________
MARIJUANA CARD

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
dude that looks great...any info on that braided coolant hose? i thought about the killer glass piece over on lxforums but that looks good too

·
Registered
119 Posts
It was dark out and my car is really dirty but I had to snap some pics and post them up. Got my 3gcustomz cover set including the abs cover, fuse box cover, and coolant/pwr steering cover set back today. Had them prepped and shot with Hemi Orange to match my car and then had the Dodge Scat Pack Bee and Logo custom brushed on the fuse box cover...turned out amazing...

Lots of Billet tech bling in the shots to so a big thanks to them as always...need to do my firewall cover next!
Cool........ Really like the Scat Pack Bee !:bigthumb:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude that looks great...any info on that braided coolant hose? i thought about the killer glass piece over on lxforums but that looks good too
If you search the internet you will find a couple companies that sell custom formed and cut braided lines for our cars but they are $80-100 bucks. I bought a Mr. Gasket stainless braided sleeving kit with fittigns and did it myslef in about 15 minutes. Bought it from Summit.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who did the paint? Everything looks good. Nice job.

The paint was done by Jared at a custom motorcycle shop in Kawkawlin, Michigan called Psycho Customs. He did an awesome job on everything. Their website if you want to see some of his bike paint is www.psychocustoms.com.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Looks great and thanks for sharing :bigthumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts