Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone worked with them before? Im having trouble getting a return email or phone call. Just spent 700 bucks there too. Wanted to know everyone else's experiance

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had the same issue using what I could find on their website. Try "<nsv contact info removed>". Once I reached them, they were extremely helpful.

Good luck!

Reactions: ZomB Brian

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
they sell on ebay too

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well ive reached them a couple times. I emailed "Ken". I was told my order would ship mid last week and last i heard nothing was done with my order because their welders were fighting. Tired a phone call and email again today and still nothing. Kinda un easy about dishing out that kinda money and not hearing anything back. Ill give em till friday before i take it in my own hands

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the email marythree. Just sent one to him. Ill see what happens. Really like their kits. Just being unresponsive is the strange part

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a reply and my order should be out tomorrow. Apparently they had an issue with their welder. Excited to get them now!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I ordered a lot of stuff from them, had no issues except they never let you know when things are sent, or tracking numbers. I was chasing to see if something was on route and it turned up that day, but never got a reply back.

They are on facebook and they are approved vendors on challenger****** so you could try talking to them via those methods.

I have to say, the products are awesome and very well priced. they fit great. I got all the covers they do, except the back firewall cover. and they fit perfect and look great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts