Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK all you Challenger Folks in the NYC Tristate area. Its almost spring! Time to take the car covers off and let that beast of yours see the light of day. Yes folks its time to represent at Captree!
Last year we had 35 cars, can we make it 50+ or even 100 this year?!
I propose that the date be Sunday, March 27th . As you all know Captree is a great place for us car folks to meet up show the Mustang and Camaro crowd who's Boss! I would also propose like last year that we take over the right side parking and line up in the first row. Last year our M&G was filmed and posted here on CT perhaps it will again with alot more Challengers. Please spread the word to your friends that own Challengers that are not of this Forum. Also some of the older CT members that do not come on anymore should be sent a PM . Lets fill up that lot folks!
As Usual, Captree starts early. So i would say to get there no later than 9am. The earlier the better.
Rain date, April 3rd
See you there. Anyone that needs help with directions from out of state, post up. Someone here if not myself will help.

·
Registered
252 Posts
would like to come but not off on sundays until April 3rd ,I guess Im wishing for rain March 27th :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
when do they start charging for parking? These sunday meets avoid captree once they start charging for parking, and every year it gets earlier because new york state wants to collect more fees.

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when do they start charging for parking? These sunday meets avoid captree once they start charging for parking, and every year it gets earlier because new york state wants to collect more fees.
Don't sweat it, that does'nt happen until mid may. SO get your ass down there and represent!!!!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So who's coming to the Party. Post up. by now i would have expected a bunch of "i'll be there's" This will be good!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
890 Posts
You know I'll be there Glenn...but no speeding tickets along the way this time! See you and everyone else there!

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know I'll be there Glenn...but no speeding tickets along the way this time! See you and everyone else there!
Yea Sue i knew you would be down for a M&G with out even thinking! See ya there kid.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sunday the 27th or the 3rd of April I will try to attend either one. Lets hope for nice weather we all have had enough of the crappy weather.

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds interesting, where exactly is this? Would love to come and check out my Challenger brothers
Captree is located East of Jones Beach and west of Robert Moses beach on Long Island. If you P/M me i will give you directions.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hmmm. I might go if I can find someone to take the drive with me.

·
Registered
683 Posts
It would be good to have someone go with you - a "pothole spotter" for the SI Expwy and the Belt - I've destroyed 3 tires along these roads this winter.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Great idea Glen!! I live a few minutes from Bridgeport, CT so maybe I'll just jump on the ferry to Port Jeff and head out there. Oh no...here come the ferry jokes.

·
Registered
2018 SRT
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great idea Glen!! I live a few minutes from Bridgeport, CT so maybe I'll just jump on the ferry to Port Jeff and head out there. Oh no...here come the ferry jokes.
Ok Cool! I remember you came out last year , with one of your buddies! If you need any help with directions from Port Jeff, let me know. See you there

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm there, being I only live in East Meadow, this is a short trip for me.

Hope to see everyone next week.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hmm this event sounds interesting. I'm from CT also and would take the ferry too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Is this still on being it snowed today, if you want to call it snow.

The forecast for Sunday is calling for partly sunny skies and a high of 36 degrees.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Im in for this im in Queens anyone want to meet up before we head out there?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts