Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
text from a member of another forum

Received my set of Seibon CF side skirts that I ordered from a vendor called 3t e-shop. It didn't take me long to notice that one of the skirts had a half inch crack in it and both appeared to be scuffed in areas. Did I receive someones returned used crap? Just for giggles I took one out to my R/T & noticed the rivet mounting holes didn't line up with the factory, fit & finish horrible... I ran to the phone and contacted the vendor only to be told that due to policy they do not except returns neither will Seibon. So I just got bucked for $$$$$$.... Buyer beware.

Text of an e-mail I sent the vendor

I just heard from a friend how you screwed him by not accepting a return on a damaged piece of merchandise you sent him. You can be sure that I will be posting my displeasure with your companies poor customer service on the numerous automotive forums I belong to.

text of their reply

"HI,
So Sorry for the unpleasure transaction about your friend but the problem has been settled with him and it is no longer an issue. I am very sorry about this matter but unfortunately we have a policy that we have to follow.
Best regards,
3T & Associates, Inc.
"

Text of the members reaction to the vendors repsonse

Just for the record this was not resolved nor will it be..I was basically offered discounts If I were to buy from them in the future,THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN..no return or refund on the current item...not cool.. Doesn't it make more sense to do the right thing on the damaged items to keep me as a customer?

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,891 Posts
I once saw a Seibon carbon fiber hood for a GT posted and, since the seller was not to far away, I went to check it out. There were scuff marks on it and the carbon fiber was fraying pretty badly. I decided right then and there I'd never buy anything from Seibon after seeing how fragile their parts were. Add no guaranty on a brand new part to that, and a big "no thanks" for me.:disgust:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Ray sorry for you getting screwed over and accountability should be maintained by vendors this is not the first or the last we will here of these type of problems and I have purchased product from them and the parts had to be modified to get them to fit correctly...

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ray sorry for you getting screwed over and accountability should be maintained by vendors this is not the first or the last we will here of these type of problems and I have purchased product from them and the parts had to be modified to get them to fit correctly...
well it was not MY shopping experience but a guy from another forum.
just figured I would share the intel and help others out :bigthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts