Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Ocala, Fl. Im so close to buying. Im currently looking for an SRT8. Im so excited. I've been here on my laptop scrolling through these forums for approx 23 hrs. What a wonderful and informative community here. I look forward to being part of it. Man ohh man do I have questions. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Hello from Ocala, Fl. Im so close to buying. Im currently looking for an SRT8. Im so excited. I've been here on my laptop scrolling through these forums for approx 23 hrs. What a wonderful and informative community here. I look forward to being part of it. Man ohh man do I have questions. Thanks in advance.
Hide your wallet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know it. Im in the market for a used one to help subside the wallet depletion side effect of this purchase.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Yeah I know it. Im in the market for a used one to help subside the wallet depletion side effect of this purchase.
Bad idea. Then you'll be like "I'm closer to running out of warranty and having it be paid off so now I have more money for mods." The next thing you know you'll end up with a really badass car and one HELL of an angry significant other who feels really insignificant.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bad idea. Then you'll be like "I'm closer to running out of warranty and having it be paid off so now I have more money for mods." The next thing you know you'll end up with a really badass car and one HELL of an angry significant other who feels really insignificant.
HAHAHAHA..true..Well I have a free pass because I strategically bought the wife a 2016 Tahoe so that I can buy my SRT8. It was my evil plan from the beginning.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
HAHAHAHA..true..Well I have a free pass because I strategically bought the wife a 2016 Tahoe so that I can buy my SRT8. It was my evil plan from the beginning.
LOL lucky. I'm trying to see if my woman and I can save our life together but I doubt it. Might be losing the car but it's alright. At least the house will be quiet!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Dang...Hope all is well..

Trust me, it will all be fine and if I do part with my car, I'll be back, and faster than ever......eventually.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,801 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts