Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale are 4 almost new Nitto Motivo 20" tires and rims. Size 245/45-20. Sadly, I had to trade in my Challenger after I had just bought these tires. I took them off knowing the dealer would not give me anything for them.

I have them mounted on 20 inch Chrome Clad 2010 R/T wheels that I had painted flat black with the red ring around the rim. 3 of the rims have minor scratches on the paint and one of them has a large portion where the paint flaked off.

I'm not looking to get much for the rims really, I would just like to recoup some of what I paid for the tires. Other than the paint, the wheels are in good condition. The tires are in excellent condition, no uneven wear, never burned out in them. between 4 to 5k miles on them. Just wanted to add they are rated for 60k miles.

I would prefer local pick up. I am located in Dallas, Texas. Would like 700 for all 4 OBO. Will ship if buyer covers the cost. Please message me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, they are still available, will lower price as well. Not looking to trade as, sadly, I no longer have my Challenger. :frown:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These are unfortunately still for sale. lowered to 500 for all 4 OBO. They have still not been used since removed from the vehicle and are protected from the elements. Shipping for the 4 tires only runs about 60 or so via greyhound or 150 plus via USPS. Please let me know if interested and I will confirm the shipping. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.