Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
426 Stroker + 4.5L Whipple 6-Speed Hellcat, nuff said:

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,598 Posts
That Hellcat should go to the Veterinarian because she is SICK (that's a good thing in this case)!! :D Obviously that was a Big budget build and turned out Great but now they need to open up that wallet again for some wheels and tires. Stock rubber barely works on stock Cat's and that one is clearly not close to stock!

Great job on the build HHP, Congratulations to the owner for having such a WICKED BEAST and Thanks for sharing the video/results with us! (y)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Well said Freddy. That’s a very big budget build the badboyz clutch is over 3k alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,598 Posts
Well said Freddy. That’s a very big budget build the badboyz clutch is over 3k alone

Thanks DakBuilder. :) I figured that there was lack of a budget there, but I didn't know the clutch was that much!

I was just thinking that if I'd have the owner's budget and was going to a forged 426, then I'd have put a twin turbo setup on that BEAST and really made it fly! I'm not saying it's slow, but with twins, there is quite a bit more potential to be had than the Whipple. Boost could be controlled much easier than a blower too.

I'm just sitting here dreaming like I won the lottery! :D

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Thanks DakBuilder. :) I figured that there was lack of a budget there, but I didn't know the clutch was that much!

I was just thinking that if I'd have the owner's budget and was going to a forged 426, then I'd have put a twin turbo setup on that BEAST and really made it fly! I'm not saying it's slow, but with twins, there is quite a bit more potential to be had than the Whipple. Boost could be controlled much easier than a blower too.

I'm just sitting here dreaming like I won the lottery! :D
Yup those clutches are seriously pricey. And I have to agree with you about going the snail route. But you already know how I feel about those as you’ve seen what I’m attempting to do.

Reactions: FreddyG
1 - 8 of 8 Posts