Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I know this topic has been talked about already in other posts. But I really need some clarification.

I'm looking for a 430 Non Nav to save money. I could care less for navigation.

A lot of the ones that are for sale, that are NON - Nav state that they are 430 RBZ. Will these RBZ units plug and play in my 2012 challenger as long as I have bluetooth and uconnect and satellite? (all of which I do).

Please help me. It seems a lot of people go with the 430N. I just want the regular one. But I can't find the regular one for sale anywhere without a damn RBZ on the end of it.

Help!

Thx. You guys are all so awesome. my Idols. :king:

·
Registered
320 Posts
RBZ is non nav and RHB is Nav.

With that said, A RBZ will plug and play, that's what I did. For +'11 model year radios, you will need the radio code. Some sellers have the code already, if not your going to have to make a trip out to the dealer for them to unlock it. I believe you might be able to install a '10 radio and there is no code needed and I believe '09 won't work with +11 cars. Don't forget that you need low-bus can-bus speed.

If you still have your one year Sirius trial, you can call them and ask them to transfer the trial from one radio to the other. You will need both radio's serial numbers for this. They wanted to charge me a fee for doing this but I said I wanted to try it to see if I like it. Either way, I'm pretty sure you can think of something else to say.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've got a 430 RBZ from my son's 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude that I will be putting up for sale in the Parts section soon. His wife wanted a different head unit so they upgraded within two weeks of purchasing the vehicle and it has been boxed and stored indoors since then. I'll be asking $350 for it. Got to take some pics of it and create the ad. Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts